Thank you for using SeeBuds.com! We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, comments, likes, the email address or phone number you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using SeeBuds.com on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. And if you choose to buy something on SeeBuds.com, you provide us with payment information, contact information (ex., address and phone number), and what you purchased. If you buy something for someone else on SeeBuds.com, you’d also provide us with their shipping details and contact information.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to SeeBuds.com, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
• Log data. When you use SeeBuds.com, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had SeeBuds.com features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used SeeBuds.com, and cookie data.
3. Our partners and advertisers may share information with us
We may get information about you and your activity off SeeBuds.com from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with. For example:
• Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
To learn more about the types of information advertisers may share with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect SeeBuds.com and our users. We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
We also use the information we collect to:
• Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like comments, happens on SeeBuds.com), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include Pins you may like.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
Transferring your information
SeeBuds.com is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside of your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have a SeeBuds.com account, many of the choices you have on SeeBuds.com are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
• Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your SeeBuds.com account using your email address.
• Create or be added to a secret board. Secret boards are visible to you and other participants in the board, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the board available to anyone else. For example, another participant may invite someone else to the board, make the board available to an app they use to view SeeBuds.com, or even just take an image from the board and email it to their friends.
• Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your pictures and boards from SeeBuds.com. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
How and when do we share information?
Anyone can see the public boards and pictures you create, and the profile information you give us. We may also make this public information available through what are called “APIs” (basically a technical way to share information quickly). For example, a partner might use a SeeBuds.com API to study what their most popular Pins are or how their Pins are being shared on SeeBuds.com. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
• When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your SeeBuds.com account to those services or publish your activity on SeeBuds.com to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Pins to Facebook or Twitter.
• Online advertisers typically use third party companies to audit the delivery and performance of their ads on websites and apps. We also allow these companies to collect this information on SeeBuds.com. To learn more, please see our Help Center.
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or SeeBuds.com; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. We may share the information described in this Policy with our wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on SeeBuds.com how many people saved something they shared, or the percentage of people who click on a Pin after viewing it.
Our policy on children’s information
SeeBuds.com is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use SeeBuds.com after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
How can you contact us?
The best way to contact us is firstname.lastname@example.org.